JCRP, Johnson County Republican Party, jcrpks.org
Register To Vote

Need to register to vote? We can help. Just click the button below to become an official registered voter in Johnson County or request an advanced ballot! 

Where do I vote?

Polling places change. New polling locations can be added, or they can be moved to different buildings. We can help you find exactly where you need to go. 

JCRP, Johnson County Republican Party, jcrpks.org
Become a Poll Worker

An election is an important event, and volunteering to be a poll worker is a great opportunity to give back to our community. We can help you start the process.

Voter Information

How to Testify at an official meeting.
How to Testify.docx 

You can fill in your voter information and see a sample ballot find  your polling place. Sample Ballot

Voting is the single most effective way to affect policies that impact your daily life. How do you feel about your property taxes? Your streets? Public safety? Your children’s or grandchildren’s schools?  

Voting is how you keep things going well, or how you change them.

In the event that you feel you may not be able to make it to the polls, you may request a mail-in ballot from the election office. Any registered voter can apply to vote by mail in any election. No reason is required, but you must submit an application for each election. You can request a mail-in ballot here.

In addition, some municipalities may use mail-in voting when it is a single issue, such as a school bond, at a time when there are no other elections being held.

Absolutely! There are several ways to vote in advance. You can get specifics on in-person or mail-in voting, as well as polling locations, here.

Each level of public office has unique requirements for filing to be on the election ballot.

To see what each position requires, we have all the information you need to get you started, find out more here.

Do you want to get involved in your community? Becoming a Precinct Committee Person is a great way to do that. Click here and find out how to impact your community.

An election is an important event, and volunteering to be a poll worker is a great opportunity to give back to our community. We can help you start the process. Learn more here.

Find My Elected Officials

Find your  district commissioner with the link to the District map

Mike Kelly – Board Chairman (D)

Becky Fast – 1st District (D)

Jeff Meyers – 2nd District (D)

Charlotte O’Hara – 3rd District (R)

Janeé Hanzlick – 4th District (D)

Michael Ashcraft – 5th District (R)

Shirley Allenbrand – 6th District (R)


KS GOP Chair- Mike Brown (R)
PO Box 14004 Lenexa, KS 66285
913-980-8669 (Call/Text)

Governor – Laura Kelly (D)
Statehouse Address
300 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66612

Lt. Governor – David Toland (D)
Office of the Governor
300 S.W. 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66612

Attorney General – Kris Kobach (R)
120 SW 10th Ave., 2nd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612
(785) 296-2215
Fax: (785) 296-6296

Secretary of State – Scott Schwab (R)
Memorial Hall, 1st Floor
120 SW 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612-1594

State Treasurer – Steven Johnson (R)
900 SW Jackson, Suite 201
Topeka, KS 66612
Phone: 785-296-3171
Unclaimed Property: 785-296-4165
Contact/Email page: https://kansascash.ks.gov/contact_us.html

Commissioner of Insurance – Vicki Schmidt (R)
Kansas Insurance Department
1300 SW Arrowhead Rd.
Topeka, KS 66604
Phone: 785-296-3071
Consumer Hotline:
800-432-2484 (in state)
785-296-7829 (out of state)
Email: kid.commissioner@ks.gov

United States Congressman -Jake LaTurner (R)
Washington DC Office
2441 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-6601

United States Congressman – Tracey Mann (R)
344 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
United States
Phone: (202) 225-2715

United States Congressman – Ron Estes (R)
Washington, DC Office
2234 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-6216

United States Congressman – Sharice Davids (D)
Overland Park Office
9200 Indian Creek Parkway Suite 562
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 621-0832

United States Senator  – Jerry Moran (R)
Washington, D.C.
Dirksen Senate Office Building
Room 521
Washington, D.C. 20510
Phone: (202) 224-6521
Fax: (202) 228-6998

United States Senator  – Roger Marshall (R)
Garden City
921 Lareu Street, Suite C
Garden City, KS 67846
Phone: 620-765-7800

10107 W 105th St OPKS 66212  |  (913) 341-8683  |  Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm, Saturday 10:00am – 1:00pm

Copyright 2024 © All Rights Reserved

Enter your name and email to register to vote or request an advance ballot. 

Ingrese su nombre y correo electrónico para registrarse para votaro
solicitar una boleta anticipada.